Best home coffee makers come in a wide variety of style and functions. You will find a lot of coffee machines that are traditional in style and a lot of modern styles of coffee makers. The automatic coffee machines are gaining popularity nowadays because of its functionality and convenience, but when it comes to the intense flavor of coffee, nothing can beat the capability of the French Press Coffee.
- 1 What is a French Press Coffee
- 2 What Makes a French Press Different from Other Coffee Makers
- 3 Top Rated French Presses
- 3.1 Kona French Premium Coffee Maker & Tea Press
- 3.2 SterlingPro Durable Coffee and Espresso Maker
- 3.3 Kuissential 8-Cup Stainless Steel French Press
- 3.4 LeMeilleur French Press Coffee and Tea Maker
- 3.5 Grosche Madrid French Press Coffee and Tea Maker
- 3.6 Bodum Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffee Maker
- 3.7 Secura Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker
- 3.8 Bodum Chambord Coffee Press
- 3.9 Bodum Kenya 17-ounce Coffee Press
- 3.10 Procizion French Press
- 3.11 Bodum Chambord 4 Cup French Press Coffee Maker
- 3.12 Thermos Vacuum Insulated Gourmet Coffee Press
- 3.13 Aeropress Coffee and Espresso Maker
- 3.14 Frieling Brushed 18/10 Stainless Steel French Press
- 3.15 Bodum Columbia 8-Cup Stainless-Steel Thermal Press Pot
- 3.16 Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Double Wall French Coffee Press
- 4 Best French Press Coffee Maker
- 5 Best Cheap French Press
- 6 Conclusion
What is a French Press Coffee
A French press, or press pot coffee the machine, is the popular machine ever since it is invented. It is known to other people and countries as best coffee press, coffee plunger, cafeteria. This is a simple machine or device for brewing coffee. This machine is designed and patented in 1929 by the Italian Attilio Callimani.
Although it has been modified and improved from its original design, many people who love the brewed coffee enjoyed its great features, not just for convenience, but also because the principles of pressing the coffee ground or pods make the coffee even more flavorful and rich in taste.
What Makes a French Press Different from Other Coffee Makers
Using the French Press is different from another coffee machine because you are required to boil the water first. The French Press has no steamer or heater to do it. The coffee grounds should also be in a perfect size of grounds, which means you need to grind it before you brew. Or just get best coffee machine with grinder. It is important that you do not use pre-ground coffee beans because the taste would be different. Make sure that you will only grind a serving enough for your cup of coffee. Remove the plunger from the press and put the coffee grounds straight to the base of the press. Once you have put the desired amount of grounds, secure the plunger back into the press, making sure that the filter is properly placed to avoid the grounds from going up when you press. Now that you have your coffee grounds ready pour the hot water into the press. Let the hot water and the grounds steep together for 4 minutes. Press down the plunger and pour the coffee mix into your cups. You can add the desired amount of sugar and cream into your cup of coffee if you want.
Brewing coffee using other machines or coffee makers is very much different, especially if you have the automatic machine. The coffee maker does all the coffee preparation. All you have to do is fill the water tank with water, place your coffee grounds in the filter basket, and push the button at a set preferred. After a minute or two, you will have your freshly brewed coffee. You can even use the milk frother to create your version of latte’ or cappuccino.
Cleaning your French Press coffee maker is also different from cleaning your automatic coffee machines. You have to rinse the filter right away after pouring the coffee into your cup or thermos. Unlike with the filter basket used in the coffee machines, wherein you can clean even after your breakfast or coffee time. Also, with the French press, you have to disassemble the filter by unscrewing the handle to clean it thoroughly. You should remember which part is located in a particular position for an easy reassemble process. Cleaning the filter right away is important because leftover coffee grounds and coffee mix will affect the filter, which also might affect the taste and smell of your coffee the next time you use it. The same things and processes go when cleaning the stainless steel pot.
The Taste of the Coffee
Many coffee drinkers testify that the French Press coffee maker produces the most flavorful cups of coffee than any other coffee machines do. You just have to let the coffee sediments or powder from coarse grind coffee settle in the bottom of your cup before you take your first sip. As you let the grounds settle down, they also infuse strong and rich coffee flavor into the water. The longer infusion time, the better the taste. You will also have to remember to discard the used grounds right away after brewing and never reuse it for another brew to maintain the rich taste. The French press is known for its intense and flavorful coffee results, which are far better than the usual coffee tastes. If you love the strong coffee taste, this machine is your best option for coffee brewer.
Top Rated French Presses
|French Press||Stainless Steel||Capacity||Rating||Price|
|French Press||Stainless Steel||Capacity||Rating||Price|
|Kona French Coffee Maker||No||34oz||4.7||$$|
|Bodum New Kenya||No||17oz||4.2||$|
|Bodum Chambord Small||No||17oz||4.5||$|
|Francois Et Mimi||Yes||34oz||4.6||$$|
Kona French Premium Coffee Maker & Tea Press
This coffee press offers the purest coffee taste you want. With its glass carafe and no coffee grounds in the cup, all you get is a smooth and a rich coffee taste and aroma. This machine features the thick glass for heat resistance, attractive and protective outer shell design, comfortable handle made from solid material, BPA-free lid, detachable stainless steel filter that is easy to clean, and a rubber press plunger knob that is easy to press. This machine is best for any of your coffee and tea brewing. The fine mesh filter will allow you to use tea leaves as well.
Overall, this product is a great value for its price, and whatever flavor you want for your coffee, you can easily have it with this press, especially with the recipe or coffee suggestions included in the package.
If you want to buy a French press coffee brew machine that not only prepares the best coffee drink for you but also looks pleasing to your eyes, then purchasing a KONA French press Tea and Espresso maker is ideal for you. This machine has often been considered the best gift for family and friends because of the value it holds regarding usefulness and aesthetics. There are various reasons you should stop your search for the French press coffee makers at this design, and it goes beyond its aesthetic charm and tempting price tag. If you want to find out reasons to buy this coffee machine, here are few no-brainers for you.
- Added Protection: This French press is known for its aesthetic beauty, but its design goes beyond the looks. The protective plastic covering over the thick borosilicate glass is not only to make the setup more appealing, but it also protects the machine from scratches, chips, and cracks. This plastic insulated shell makes the French press very comfortable to hold even when it contains hot brew inside
- Lightweight: Another main benefit of this French press coffee maker is its portability. It is so light in its built that it can be carried by you anywhere on the go. Also the fact that it is aesthetically so beautiful it ensures that you would feel proud to take this machine out no matter where you are at the moment.
- Easy Maintenance: This French press is easy to clean and maintain. It can be washed using the ordinary dishwasher that we use to clean our utensils at home.
- Easy Storage: The dimensions of the machine are such that storing the French press is a cake walk.
- Wobbly Plunger: The problem with this French Press machine from KONA is that over repeated use of the device the plunger becomes wobbly. This can create a lot of problems in brewing and thus this device cannot be considered a long-term solution for your everyday coffee needs.
- Not a Great Filter: This machine has a very functional filter scale, but since the best ground coffee is one that has the finest grinds, sometimes the finest ground coffee may not work best with this coffee maker. This is because the fine granules of the coffee beans escape the filter scale and come into the coffee brew.
SterlingPro Durable Coffee and Espresso Maker
French presses are loved by coffee lovers all around the globe, and Sterling Pro Double Wall Stainless Steel French Press has one of the most loyal consumer bases to second its durability and performance. This French press is ideally suited for individuals who love to brew their coffee anywhere and at any time, and its durability is beyond questioning.
In this french press coffee maker reviews, you will find that features the durable and heat resistant Borosilicate glass carafe, the unique double screen system for the filters, and plastic liner in the lid to prevent your hand from getting hurt because of the hot water. This coffee press is the only one that has the double screens for filters, which ensures that no more coffee powder or sediments will mix into your cup of coffee when poured over. Also included in the package is the bonus of 2 pieces stainless steel screens. With its double screens for filtering, the coffee tastes even better and richer. This coffee press is durable, easy to use, easy to clean, and it can brew up to 8 cups of coffee at one time.
Overall, this is a great machine for a great value. It is the perfect machine for your intense coffee cravings.
If you want a French press coffee maker that promises durability of a stainless steel carafe and looks of a borosilicate glass finished French press, then what you are looking for is exactly what you get when you buy the new SterlingPro French Press. Sterling Pro is not a much-known name when it comes to French press coffee makers, and it still has to earn the trust of the market as this is a relatively new entry in the market, but it has looks that are certain to turn a few heads around, and it’s built looks solid, to say the least.
- Borosilicate with Stainless Steel Rims: You should invest your money in a Sterling Pro French Press machine because the borosilicate glass of this French press is protected from all sides by a stainless steel frame which not only makes this French press aesthetically beautiful; it also makes this French press very durable. Not only the stainless steel skeleton protects the French press from chips and scratches, but it also gives it a royal appearance.
- Easy Pouring: This French press is very much resistant to heat, and using it is a delight. The holder of this machine is made of classic insulated plastic with its velvety finish which not only makes it artistically breathtaking, and it also makes pouring coffee a very easy task. This is perfect for you if you do not like touching even slightly warm objects.
- Double Screen Filtration: Double screen system is essential in every French press but not every maker provides this. With your Sterling Pro French press, you can be rest assured no coffee grind will ever find its place in your coffee mug. Even if the coffee grinds that you use to have very fine granules, they will still get stuck in the filter before they make their way inside your coffee.
- Double wall: This French Press has is built using double wall stainless steel and hence the coffee brew inside the French Press remains warm for a longer duration of time. You can brew the coffee now and consume it after as much as two hours without having to heat the coffee again.
- Bonuses: SterlingPro French Press comes with bonuses as well. You can get two stainless steel filter screens at the cost of one when you buy a Sterling Pro French press which makes this French press a value for money buy.
- Durability: Since this French Press is built using stainless steel you can be rest assured that it will stand the test of time and last longer than any other French press that you have used. Also, you can carry this French press with you anywhere you go thereby ensuring that you get a mug of your favorite coffee anywhere and at any time of the day.
- New Brand: Sterling Pro is a relatively new name in the French press manufacturers’ community, and people do not know what to expect from this machine. Though this machine looks solid in built, and technically, there is not much that can go wrong, individuals who love brands as much as they like their coffee, may not be tempted to buy this machine.
- Filter: Many French presses on the market today have triple layer filters in them, and the Sterling Pro French Press only has a double layered filter. Though this coffee maker still ensures that no coffee ground will ever reach your coffee mug, it still can upgrade to have a triple layered filter.
Kuissential 8-Cup Stainless Steel French Press
This coffee press features the double wall stainless steel design that is more durable than glass carafe. This is also designed to retain the brewing temperature of the coffee. The plunger and the filter are also made from stainless steel. The outer side of the press has the mirror finish, and the inner press has a brushed finish. This pot can brew up to 8 cups of coffee filled with rich and intense coffee flavor.
This machine is a sturdy and durable machine for coffee brewing. You can easily clean and maintain it, and you will not worry about breaking it. It has the price that is worth its value and quality. You will love everything about this pot press, and if you love strong coffee, the Kuissential French Press is your best choice.
If you want a French Press in your house that will not only brew the finest tasting coffee for you but will also stand the test of time and be reasonable on the price tag then you are looking to buy a French Press like the Kuissential 8-Cup Stainless Steel French Press. There are various reasons which make this French Press one of the most desirable in the market such as mentioned below.
- Stainless steel built: Stainless steel made French Presses are historically known to be the most durable French Presses you can lay your hands on. Stainless steel French Presses last for decades and even if they get dented or scratched during an unexpected fall, they still work brilliantly and get the job done.
- Double walled design: This French Press is double walled which means the coffee brew inside the French Press will stay hot for the long duration of time. Hence, you can use your brewed coffee even after hours of brewing.
- Mirrored finish: This French Press coffee maker is aesthetically beautiful with its mirrored finish on the outside. This French Press looks visibly attractive, and since the stainless steel will never go out of fashion, this French Press will look desirable even after years of use.
- Lid design: Though there are no flaws in the performance of this French Press and it is a serious value for money product, the only flaw that can be found in this French Press is the design of the lid which sometimes looks gross. Other French presses in the segment boast of a far superior design.
LeMeilleur French Press Coffee and Tea Maker
If you want perfection of flavors in your coffee brew while using the French press coffee maker to brew your coffee, then LeMeilleur is a French press you can trust with your eyes closed. This French press has earned its name over the years in the market and have created a very loyal customer base. There are various reasons why buyers love this French press over all other machines currently available on the market.
- Double Stainless Steel Wall: You should buy this French Press over everything else available in the market because this stainless steel carafe comes with a double stainless steel wall. This is very helpful in maintaining the temperature inside the carafe and is responsible for keeping the coffee brew warm for hours after it has been brewed. Also, the stainless steel carafe helps in maintaining all the flavors and aroma inside the coffee brew.
- Double Screen Filtration: This is the best filter system yet in the French Press coffee makers that the market has seen. The Double screen system ensures that no coffee grinds leave the coffee brew and come inside the coffee mug. Even if the coffee grinds are very fine granules, they can be removed with the double screen system.
- Plunger: The stainless steel plunger is one of the highlights of this French Press coffee maker. The plunger is constructed using the highest quality stainless steel and it does start wobbling when the years pass.
- Easy Cleaning: Cleaning this machine is relatively simple, and all it takes is commonly found household dishwasher to clean this stainless steel French press. This machine has a removable plunger which can be removed from the stainless steel carafe and washed separately. This makes cleaning this machine way simple.
- Portability: Another reason French press coffee machines and particularly this one is so popular is the fact that these devices are highly portable and can be taken with you anywhere you want to go. This stainless steel carafe is particularly very light weight and travel will certainly not break this coffee maker. There are very few machines out there that can be said to be perfect at what they do and this is certainly one of those machines.
- There are no cons of buying this French press because there is absolutely nothing where it lags behind. This machine is an ideal buy for every coffee lover around the globe.
Grosche Madrid French Press Coffee and Tea Maker
The Grosche MADRID French Press is a press coffee that features Borosilicate glass beaker, chrome housing, and a secondary filter in the lid. It can brew up to 1 liter of freshly brewed and rich tasting coffee. The mesh filter can be removed for easy cleaning, and the glass beaker or carafe can also be replaced anytime you want. This press pot comes small in size, making it great for your kitchen. If you have a smaller pantry, you can also put it there, and it will not consume much of your space.
Overall, this is a great pot for your coffee. If you are considering the French Press coffee for your daily breakfast, the Grosche Madrid is one of the best.
Bodum Brazil 8-Cup French Press Coffee Maker
The Bodum Brazil features the heat resistant, durable, and sturdy Borosilicate glass beaker with a plastic handle and base for support. This design is intended to keep the pot very easy to use and clean, and the plastic is intended for the protection of the glass. The stainless steel press plunger has three parts with a fine mesh filter in the end. This mesh filter makes the coffee grounds create the rich and flavorful taste of the coffee. It also has the safety lid on its mouth that prevents the coffee liquid from splashing when pressing. Every part of this press pot is dishwasher cleaning safe and is easy to assemble for the next coffee brewing.
Overall, this coffee press is a great product as it brings flavorful coffee in minutes at the price that is much more affordable, and its quality is highly commendable.
This is for you if stainless steel is not what you want the French to be built of, and you are looking for more classy designs out there on the market that give the French press a royal look. Moreover, if you are looking for something that comes in a fairly reasonable price range, then the Bodum Brazil 8 Cup French Press Coffeemaker is something you cannot say no to.
- Great Looks: The French press not only looks royal to the naked eye, but it also has features that make every penny spent over it worthy of being spent.
- Borosilicate: This French Press coffee maker is manufactured using the very durable borosilicate glass. The glass built gives this machine a superior finish and also makes the contents of the French press visible to the naked eye which is always desirable. Though made of glass, this machine is very durable and will stand the test of time.
- Easy to Clean and Carry: This French press is very easy to clean and keep. This machine does not need you to buy a special cleaner and can be cleaned using the ordinary dishwasher that we use in our day to day lives. Also, this machine is very light weight, and thus, it can be kept anywhere you want. You can also take it with you while on a trip outside.
- Filter: Filters are an essential element of a French press coffee machine because it is the filters that are responsible for the quality brew, and if the filters aren’t good, the coffee brew in a French press will never taste great. The finely knit filter of this machine ensures that you can use all texture coffee grinds on this machine.
- Durability: This French press is not as durable as its stainless steel built counterpart, and this is because though borosilicate glass is durable, its durability can never match that of super strong stainless steel. If you can take due precautions, though, keeping this French press with you for years may not be a difficult task.
- Heat Retention: Because this French press is not made of stainless steel but borosilicate, this also compromises upon its heat retention ability. Though French presses have never been known for keeping the coffee warm for the long duration of time, stainless steel carafe still keeps the coffee warm for a few hours which might not be the case with this French press.
Secura Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker
Secura is the best stainless steel french press coffee maker is for those who value quality over everything else. This French press is built with triple layered stainless steel which will last longer than any other material. Also the fact that stainless steel never goes out of fashion, this French press will look good with you even after years have gone by. There are various reasons for which people seem to buy the Secura French press coffee maker over any other French press.
- Brand Value: The biggest reason of them all is the brand name which gives reliability. Secura French presses are the most known French Presses globally, and Secura has built this goodwill around it by delivering quality products for years.
- Durability: The three layered stainless steel structure makes this French press the most durable French press in the market currently. This machine will work even after it has got a few body dents and this in itself is enough to indicate that this machine will share a lifetime with you.
- Aesthetic Beauty: There is not much you can do with the design of the French press, still Secura Stainless Steel French Press has an aura of its own and its design looks royal and appealing to the naked eye. The finest details of the machine such as the crown and the handle add to the overall appeal of the French Press.
- Lightweight: Portability is another reason people look to buy this French press over any model available in the market. This is surprisingly lightweight even after its heavy duty stainless steel built. You can carry it anywhere you want, and its dimensions make it ideal to be carried even in a school bag.
- Easy Cleaning: Cleaning this French press is equally easy. There aren’t many parts in this stainless steel carafe, and apart from the storing carafe, there is only a stainless steel plunger that can be detached from the machine at will. These parts can be cleaned separately using the ordinary dishwasher used in every household.
- Easy Pouring: This stainless steel French press carafe is built keeping the ease of use in mind and thus you can find the cool touch handle and knob that are designed for the effortless pouring of the coffee brew. This apparatus is very safe to use, and there are no potential hazards.
- Good Quality Plunger: The only problem seen in various French presses that make French presses non-usable in a long run is its plunger. When a French press is put to rigorous use for years, its plunger becomes wobbly, and thus, the brew is never even flavored. The Secura French press is very reliable, and it is certain to stand the test of time.
- Heat Retention: This stainless steel French Press boasts of having triple-layered stainless steel carafe that can keep your coffee warm for hours, but many users have recommended otherwise. There are claims that this coffee carafe cannot keep the coffee warm for more than an hour, and this is certainly a mediocre review to hear.
Bodum Chambord Coffee Press
Featuring the original design of a Bodum French Press coffee maker, the Chambord coffee press has the frame and lid that are made from steel, and the glass that is heat resistant for longer retention of the temperature of the coffee. Each part is easy to clean, including the filter. It is important that the filter and the glass are kept clean all the time, especially after using to avoid the oil from coffee to be retained in the surface of the glass which will produce an off-taste to the next coffee brewing.
Overall, this coffee maker is still the best from Bodum, not just because of the design that remained the same, but also because it gives off the most tasting coffee like no other.
French Press has been the age old method of brewing coffee all around the globe and even today the coffee enthusiasts prefer a French Press coffee maker over every other coffee maker in the market to get that perfectly brewed coffee. If you are a coffee enthusiast and want an ideal coffee maker for yourself then the Bodum Chambord 8 cup French Press is perfect for you.
- Borosilicate glass built: This French Press is constructed using the Borosilicate glass which is not only highly durable it is also resistant to scratches. This machine is aesthetically beautiful and will certainly spin a few heads around when you hold it in your hands serving coffee to your friends and loved ones.
- Reservoir: The coffee carafe of the Bodum Chambord 8 cup French Press Coffee Maker can hold up to 34 ounces of water. This carafe size is enough to serve as many as four people at a go and hence you will not have to wait for a long duration to get your tasty cup of coffee if you use the Bodum Chambord French press.
- Can be used in travel: Another great advantage of having a French Press coffee maker with you is that it is so lightweight and small in size that you can carry it with you in your bag pack while you are out on a trip. This ensures that no matter where you go, a delicious cup of coffee will always be only minutes away from you.
- 3 part stainless steel mesh filter: This French Press has a 3 part stainless steel mesh filter which is not only highly durable it is also very efficient in extracting all the flavors out of the coffee beans. Flavors, oils, and acids are not easily extracted, and sometimes the coffee grounds come in the coffee carafe, but this French press faces no such issues.
- Borosilicate glass: Because the Bodum French Press is built using the Borosilicate glass it is aesthetically beautiful, but it is not as durable as the other stainless steel built French Presses available on the market. This French Press will still stand the test of time but not as efficiently as its stainless steel made competitors.
Bodum Kenya 17-ounce Coffee Press
The Bodum New Kenya features the durable and heat resistant glass beaker that has the black plastic frame as its case. This small coffee maker can brew up to 17 ounces or 4 cups of coffee at one time, and it has the press with a three-part filter system. Cleaning this machine is less complicated. You can even use your dishwasher for the parts. Just make sure that you spoon out all the grounds. This machine is stylish in design and great in features. Although you may find it as simple as what a coffee press should be, you will still appreciate its design, making it a perfect coffee maker for home or office use.
Procizion French Press
If you need a French Press that not only brews the best-flavored coffee but also have a capacity to serve more than one person at a time then Procizion 20 oz. French press is exactly what you are after. This French Press not only has a big carafe, but it also has various other features which make it one of the most sought-after French Press in the market.
- Reservoir size: This stainless steel French press boasts of having one of the biggest carafes in the market. This 20 oz. French Press can serve as much as five small cups or two large mugs at one brew, and thus, you can be rest assured that this French Press will work for you not only for personal use but even when you are playing host to a dear friend.
- Triple filter plunger: This French Press coffee maker has triple filter plunger to ensure that coffee grounds do not come into your coffee mug. Coffee grounds have always been a problem in the French press, and Procizion is the first French press in the market to introduce filter layers to ensure no coffee grounds enter your coffee mug.
- Bonuses: If you buy the Procizion French Press maker you get bonuses in the form of an extra three layered filter plunger. Hence for the price of one carafe you get six filters in your French Press, which the best deal you can get at the money you spend on a French Press.
- Cleaning: This French press performs very well and delivers the highest quality coffee brew, but it is much harder to clean than other French presses on the market. You will need a spatula or a spoon every time you clean this French press, and this might annoy a few users.
Bodum Chambord 4 Cup French Press Coffee Maker
The Bodum Chambord features the durable stainless steel frame with heat resistant glass beaker and dishwasher safe parts. This coffee maker can brew 17 ounces of coffee enough to accommodate you and your partner for your daily coffee beverages. This is a high-quality coffee maker not just because of its durable and long-lasting press parts, but also because it gives the perfect taste of rich coffee. The stainless steel frame in chrome makes it even more pleasing to the eye and ideal as decorative kitchen item when not in use.
Overall, this coffee press is a great value for your money, and it brews just the perfect flavorful coffee at just the right amount for one person or a couple.
Thermos Vacuum Insulated Gourmet Coffee Press
Featuring the Thermos Vacuum Insulation technology, this coffee maker has the dual stainless steel interior and exterior that locks in the temperature and seal the freshness in. This is so easy to use, and you can find many ways to make a flavorful cup of coffee anytime you want. With a stainless steel coffee maker, you don’t have to break glass beaker and plastic frames. All you have to do is prepare your favorite strong coffee and enjoy its taste and aroma.
The best part of it is that this machine is very affordable to available.
Aeropress Coffee and Espresso Maker
Simple, fast, and convenient, the Aeropress coffee maker is ideal for any of your favorite coffee and espresso. You can do it in less than one minute, and the taste is even better than other instant coffee and coffee blends. It only takes some simple steps to prepare your coffee, and depending on your preferred flavor, you can make your café blend without spending too much money.
With the Aeropress coffee maker, you get to enjoy a delicious, rich, and flavorful cup of coffee right at the comfort of your home.
Frieling Brushed 18/10 Stainless Steel French Press
The main features of the Frieling Brushed French press are the pure taste sensation for that rich and flavorful coffee taste, the durability of the stainless steel press and its plunger, the heat retention that retains the temperature of the coffee, and the easy way of cleaning each part. This French press coffee maker is perfect for brewing coffee or tea.
You will not worry about using loose leaves for your tea because the filter will keep them secure in the filter area. And because it is made from stainless steel, you can assure that it can keep your hot coffee hot for a long time, and your cold coffee cold as well.
Bodum Columbia 8-Cup Stainless-Steel Thermal Press Pot
This thermal press pot is made from stainless steel. It has the polish finish and a slim and sleek design perfect for your small kitchen. It can retain its high temperature for long hours because of the steel, which means you can enjoy your coffee the whole morning. It is capable of brewing 8 cups of coffee or tea. It also has the stainless steel plunger and a fine mesh filter that is important in making the coffee rich in flavor. You will also love its over-sized ergonomic handle that you can grip when pouring your coffee to your cups. And because of the material, it is also ideal for dishwasher cleaning.
Overall, this is a simple, yet a very convenient way of making your brewed coffee every day at an affordable price.
Owing a French press coffee maker is a delight because it can be used anywhere and anytime to make a perfect cup of coffee. If you are looking to buy a French press coffee maker and are overwhelmed with the choices in the market then here is some advice you would love to consume; buy the Bodum Columbia 8 Cup Stainless steel thermal French press. There are various reasons to buy this French press coffee maker.
- Press Screens: For a French press coffee brewing machine, the press screen is crucial as it is this press screen that makes brewing possible and if the screen has bigger netting then all the flavors from the ground coffee are not extracted into the brew. Also with larger mesh, the finer grind granules escape into the coffee mug. This is not a problem with Bodum French press, though, as it has one of the most finely netted press screens.
- 8 cups of Coffee: Another great advantage of having a Bodum French press coffee maker with you is the fact that it can brew up to 8 cups of coffee in one go. This is enough to make at least three large cups of coffee and thus, you can use this coffee maker in your house when you host a gathering of people as well when you are spending some alone time.
- Plunger: The stainless steel plunger that this machine has makes this machine even more desirable among the coffee lovers. Since a French press coffee maker does not work using pressure pumps like various espresso machines hence, the plunger gains added importance as it is responsible for the brew quality.
- Maintenance: This French press coffee maker is easy to clean and store. It can be cleaned using the ordinary domestic dishwasher which can be found in the kitchen of every household. This machine is easy to keep and maintain and this is the most desirable quality of this coffee maker.
- Lightweight: This coffee maker is very light and can be accommodated in any carry bag. This is an ideal travel partner for you can you can move around anywhere you want with this machine with you at all times.
- Affordable: The Bodum French press will ensure that you get a great cup of coffee no matter where you are. This French press coffee maker is very inexpensive price tag which is excellent for someone who does not want to spend much and still does not wish to compromise the quality of his coffee brew.
- Looks: There is not much that can go wrong with this French press coffee maker but for a critical eye, the design of this machine may not be very appealing. There are various options available on the market in the same price range that look much better than the Bodum French press coffee maker.
Francois et Mimi Stainless Steel Double Wall French Coffee Press
The Francois et Mimi French press offers an elegant coffee maker with its brushed finish stainless steel design. You will love its style and appearance, as well as its performance. It has the double wall features intended to lock the temperature and keep the hot coffee hot for a longer time. This fully stainless steel can brew up to 34 ounces of coffee, which is good enough for 4 cups of coffee. Cleaning it after use is also easy, especially that it can be washed using the dishwasher. With its features and design, this French press is a great product that is not just beautiful in its appearance, but also functional.
If you love coffee, and you prefer to have one now and then, the Francois et Mimi is your ideal coffee press for home or office use.
Best French Press Coffee Maker
The best french press in the segment has to be the SterlingPro Double Wall Stainless Steel French Coffee Press. This machine is all about strength and durability, and it has a brand name that people vouch for. There are various reasons which make this French Press the best in the market currently and here is why this machine is the best. This is an all stainless steel French press that will never go out of trend. Scratches and dents will have no effect on the working of the machine which gives another reason to buy and keep it for years to come.
This French press is very light on your wallet, and you can buy it for as less which makes it one of the most value for money product. This machine has a double screen system that will make sure that even the finest grind coffee beans stay in the carafe and not come out into your coffee mug. The dual screen system is also essential because the finest grind coffees are the best tasting coffee grinds, ideal for brewing best flavors. These coffee grinds cannot be used with other French press machines, but they can be used with the Sterling Pro Double Wall Stainless Steel French Press. Double wall stainless steel ensures that you coffee brew will remain warm for a longer duration of time.
Best Cheap French Press
The Bodum Brazil is the cheapest french press coffee machine model available in the market that you can lay your hands on. Though this product is very cheap, this does not mean this product is very cheap, and it has features that can prove its mettle against any other French press in the market currently.
Here is why one should look to buy this one especially. Gives you great coffee for years to come, there’s no much more you can ask your machine to do for you. This French press is aesthetically beautiful and will certainly turn a few heads around. Bodum is a well-known brand that you can trust with closed eyes. This is an ideal gift to give to your family and friends as it comes cheap and provides value to the one who receives it.
Here are various french press reviews currently fighting in the market and there is not much to choose among them. These are fairly inexpensive coffee brewing machines and similar in design and built hence what might tempt an individual to buy one over the other purely depends on the taste of the individual.
Having said that, if I were to buy one of these French Press coffee making machines for my kitchen, I would buy SterlingPro Double Wall Stainless Steel best french coffee press. This machine looks aesthetically very beautiful because of its stainless steel built which gives this French Press a royal and elegant look. Stainless steel also ensures durability and long life, and you can be rest assured that this French Press will work in your household for years to come in the future.
Also, because this French Press is such light weight, you can keep it in your bag pack and travel anywhere you want. This will ensure your morning coffee even while you are away from your home.
This product is certainly the most value for money, and the new entry of this French Press in the market dominated by long time players should not make you think that this French Press is in any way below the performance levels set by the already existing players of the market. This French Press has a very loyal consumer base which it has developed in a very short span of time.
Consumers vouch for this French Press because of its high-quality output and also the friendly customer support that makes it very handy, if, in any case, something goes wrong with the French Press. This is certainly the most value for money product in the segment and is recommended for every coffee lover.