There aren’t many coffee makers that make the experience delicious. Well, those that do, ensure that you have everything that makes an excellent coffee. This De’Longhi EC155 Review tells you what makes the model sell, things that need to be changed about it, and everything that you need to know about a great coffee machine.
To begin with, this is a brand that is not only easy to use but incredibly affordable too. The De’Longhi EC155 Espresso Machine makes for an ideal machine for anyone who wants to switch to a stronger brew and is tired of those instant/drip coffee options. This is a model that is not just pump-driven but also comes with the Cappuccino Frothing Wand, making it one of the few machines that are designed to create extraordinarily luscious, frothed coffee each time. And the price is hard-to-believe kind of reasonable. It’s not an ordinary machine; it’s a marvel in the coffee business. It’s not just compact in size, also is affordable in price and comes with the most exclusive features.
- Convenient Pods: These are pods that ground coffee with perfection. It uses the patented expert dual function holder for the filter, which is great when you want a latte or strong cappuccino. A swivel jet frother that comes along with it, gives you a rich coffee experience.
- Easy Start-Up: When you use De’Longhi Coffee Makers Espresso Machines, you eliminate the stressful job of self-priming operation.
- Two Separate Thermostats: You can now brew espresso at a perfect temperature with the thermostats available to make ample room for both water and steam pressure. These can be controlled separately.
- Removable Water Tank: It holds up to 35 oz. of water. You can remove the tank and refill it which makes the cleaning process also less cumbersome.
- Stainless Steel Boiler: You can now keep this for years without worrying about its durability. It comes with 15 bar pump pressure, durable and high-quality stainless steel boiler.
- Swivel Jet Frother: Whenever you want, you can swivel the frother wand to different angles. This makes the latte frothy.
Dual Function Filter Holder
When you look at the features at Amazon De’Longhi EC155, you will find that the product is created with a patented dual filter holder. Now this is something that makes it possible for you to get a shot of espresso either from pods or well-ground beans. When you are using coffee beans, adjust the grind. You can customize the force you want to put while tamping according to the flavour and strength you want.
Make Coffee Quickly
When you are rushing and wish to make coffee within a few minutes, you can brew a shot within a few minutes instead of waiting for too long.
If you look at the kind of features it has, this one comes at a relatively reasonable price. You get the Best Price on De’Longhi EC155.
You have an espresso machine that is pump-driven. So the steam here is not forced through the espresso grounds. Instead, this device extracts coffee from the grounds through pressure that is measured by an x number of bar that is generated by the pump. This makes the coffee taste a lot better.
- Removable Water Tank
- Removable Drip Tray
- 15 bar pressure, pump driven
- Filter Basket
- Adjustable Frother
- Indicator light lets you know brew status
- Stainless Steel Boiler
- Dual Thermostats
- Thick Brews: This one gives you the richest foams. You can’t get something better when it comes to best home espresso machine. This is your little coffee shop at home.
- Two-shot serving: This gives you the leisure of tossing in an espresso pod and many options in it. It comes with a three-in-one filter holder that allows a variety of brews, catering to specific tastes.
- Power In Pod: Here comes then 5-Bar pump espresso machine that gives you ample power to pump out shots without the hassle and within minutes. What many users don’t realize is that bar pumps are essential when you want to draw out full flavour in your espresso.
- Sturdy And Simple: The DeLonghi Espresso Machine EC155 Manual is quite simple to understand. The model comes with stainless steel boiler and dual thermostats. They make coffees in perfect temperature.
- Filter Holder: Want an espresso pod?How about a homemade ground espresso?Now you can prepare around ten shots per filling as the water tank can hold up to 35 oz of water.
- No Pre-Brewing: So there’s no need to brew in advance.You can now get your espresso just when you want with self-priming precision preparation mechanism. When you are rushing out that door, you can still grab hold of your coffee, just the way you want.
- The frothing wand is restricted to a limit that doesn’t give you a wide range.
- Sometimes the filter gets a bit stuck that makes the machine useless and asks for repair.
This is for anyone who loves the morning coffee but is always rushing. When you want an instant coffee machine to espresso here’s a perfect machine that gives you everything from a cappuccino to espresso in a breeze. And it doesn’t get cheaper than this for sure. In a nutshell, here are a few pointers that help you decide:
- Excellent Shots & delicious coffee each time.
- The Built-In Tamper makes every coffee worth it.
- The filter basket can get a bit stuck, and the machine can become unusable. Do not twist it too tightly.
- There are people many who found the froth more watery that thick.
You can call the shots but keep in mind, the DeLonghi Espresso Machine Review stresses on the fact that this produces great shots with rich cream. And maybe the built-in tamper is not super luxurious one but is definitely worth the price.
Use this De’Longhi EC155 Review to help you decide if you want something as exclusive as this for your daily coffee needs.
What do you want in your morning coffee? How much are you willing to spend on your coffee maker? Find out in this De'Longhi EC155 Review