A perfect cup of espresso coffee always makes your day. However going to the coffee shop daily for a great coffee can be a bit expensive affair. However, you need not fret as there is a solution. You can buy some of the best at home espresso machine within 500 dollars.
Since the invention of the espresso machine in the year 1884 in Italy, the design and technology in making of an espresso machine has undergone tremendous changes. You can get a super automatic espresso machine that will make your coffee at the click of a button. Further, let us understand various aspects of these coffee makers and let’s try to find out the best espresso machine under 500 dollars.
Top Rated Espresso Machine Under $500
Breville 800ESXL 15-Bar Triple-Priming Die-cast Espresso Machine
This espresso machine has a very stylish design and a very smooth functioning system. Some of its dazzling features include its thermos block heating system. It also has a 15-bar triple priming pump that is made in Italy. This bar can extract the coffee up to its maximum. It also has a dual wall crema system that will add a very thick layer of cream on your coffee.
The Breville 800ESXL has a big removable tank of water with enough water carrying capacity. It has a selector dial that will enable you to choose between, steam, hot water and espresso. Its body is made of very high-quality die-cast stainless steel.
The machine also contains filters, a tamping device, an instrument to clean the machine and a pitcher made of stainless steel for frothing. The Breville 800ESXL also has a purging function that resets the water temperature automatically once the steam releases for the best espresso extraction. Further, to know this product better, let us understand its specifications.
- Weight – The Breville 800ESXL espresso machine weighs about 26 pounds.
- Measurements – Its product dimensions include 15 X 16 X 13 inches.
- Warranty – It has a one year warranty.
- Packaging – The box contains the espresso machine and its various equipment, the user guide and the warranty card.
- The product is very aesthetically designed and has a good interface.
- It has a storage bin that is integrated with the machine.
- It almost looks like an attractive show piece in your kitchen.
- The machine tends to vibrate and make noise.
- The kitchen top may become little messy while using the espresso machine.
In spite of the flaws, the Breville 800ESXL 15-Bar Triple-Pump Die-Cast Espresso Machine is a great product to buy. If you look at automatic espresso machine consumer reviews, this machine stands out quite well in the category. The espresso machine enhances the overall espresso making experience.
Gaggia 1401 Classic Espresso Machine
Gaggia Classic is a long lasting product as it is ruggedly constructed with high-quality materials. It is made by combining well-developed technology and vintage design. You may use coffee pods while making coffee with this machine. The Italian made Gaggia classic can make two cups of coffee at a time.
You can brew not only espresso but also other hot beverages such as tea with his machine. To keep the temperatures stable while brewing coffee, it has portafilters and group head made of brass. This product comes with two filter baskets for a single shot as well as double shot.
It has a water tank that is detachable and can be filled up to 72 – ounces of water at a time. It has many other attractive features such as frothing wand for making the crema, a dispenser for hot water while making tea as well as a cup warmer. Further, let us look at some of the specifications of this fully automatic espresso machine.
- Measurements – The dimensions of this product are 25 X12 X13 inches. Weight – It weighs 22 pounds.
- Warranty -The product comes with one year warranty. However, this warranty does not extend to its accessories.
- Packaging – The box contains the coffee maker and its other equipment, user manual and warranty card.
- The product is easier to clean, and the used coffee or the tea residue comes off very easily.
- It makes the perfect Italian espresso.
- Making coffee with this machine is not very time-consuming.
- It has a problem of water leakage.
- You will be required to buy cups of specific sizes that would fit into the machine.
The Gaggia 14101 Classic Espresso Machine made of brushed stainless steel is worth buying. Even though it has flaws, it is one of the best-selling espresso machines online. The majority of the consumers have given positive Automatic Espresso Maker reviews on this product.
Overall, both espresso machines will give you value for money and the most amazing coffee experience. You can make an excellent espresso from the comfort of your homes and enjoy it with your near and dear ones. Both the products are amongst the best espresso machines under 500 dollars. If your budget is under 500 dollars you don’t want to stretch it to $1000, you can go ahead and gift your colleagues and friends one of these great coffee makers for present or buy one for yourself.